Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's new wih our family.....



Okay, so I think I'm finally figuring this out??? Here is that latest & the greatest with our family. Paige just got a new "big girl" bed. She seems to like & has a lot more room than the toddler bed. Paige loves to dress up like a princess- that pretty much means a dress & shoes of any variety (although lately it has to include tights too). Paige is a great big sister & loves to wrestle with Claire. Even though Paige is twice her size, Claire seems to be the tougher one :0) 
Claire is an animal & is ALL over the place. I'm trying to include videos of her crawling & dancing. I'll try to get a video without me shaking the camera (trying to get her to dance). She loves to clap & dance. She cracks everyone up.  

No comments: