Monday, March 23, 2009

A day at the beach.....

Last week it was 80+ degrees here, so I thought it'd be a good idea to go the beach. We only made it to the beach once last summer & I doubt we'll be able to make too many trips before we have to make the trek to Idaho. My little brother Josh(& fantastic uncle) came along to hang out with his nieces & nephews. My sister Melissa & I met at the beach with our kids for a cousin love fest! They had so much fun playing in the sand. The water was pretty cold & Josh was a good sport about taking Paige for a swim. As you can see, they didn't make it very far. We were there just long enough to enjoy the sun (& even get some color), have some lunch, get covered in sand & then head home.

1 comment:

Dara's Doodles said...

Looks like fun! You will miss the beach! I sure do... BUT, its so nice to be away from CA wild life! It will be fun to have you all 5 hours closer!! Hopefully, we'll see each other more often!:)