Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter morning was so BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sad I didn't take any pictures outside. It was a truly gorgeous spring day. Mark's Mom came by before church to take pictures of the girls while they still looked cute. Claire doesn't like to have ponytails, barretts, etc... so she'll usally pull it out before too long. She managed to keep her bow in about half way through Sacrament meeting & then refused to let me put it back in. I'm not sure if it was the candy or not, but she was all fired up Easter morning. I'm so thankful we have the pictures we do. I did take a couple pictures of the girls with their easter baskets & still in their jammmies, but haven't uploaded them yet- I realize I'm incredibly lazy! I have lots of other things on my mind.....
Paige trying to use her wand to cheer up a very grouchy Claire. Despite being dressed up & cute, she was being such pistol & didn't want to cooperate with taking pictures.

Paige on the other hand, was being incredibly cute & cheesy. She loved putting on her Easter dress & posing for pictures.



Claire is ACTUALLY smiling (kind of)!

The best we could do for a family picture- notice how happy Claire is?? Kudos to Grammy for taking these pictures for us ;)
I'm also thanful that Claire is on what little lap I have left so you can't see my HUGE belly!

So cute!!! The Easter Bunny brought matching wands in the girls' baskets & Paige didn't want to let hers out of her sight.





3 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

The girls are so cute! Hopefully we'll get a play date once before you leave.

melissa gargalis said...

super cute!!

Brooke & Dustin said...

The girls look so cute in their dresses!