We are officially moved & living in Idaho! Pictures will be posted soon of the move & of our new house. It is so beautiful here & we love it here.
The first morning Paige was here she was outside & saw a few boys walking to school. She said to them "Hey I live in Idaho". That is vintage Paige for you!
Mark & his Mom braved the car trip with Paige & Claire. They ended up driving through the night to get here while the girls slept.
I learned the hard way you have to have a doctor's authorization if you're infant is two weeks old or less (even to the day). There is much mpre to that story & I promise to post it when I have more time. Just wanted to let everyone know we made to Idaho safely.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you made it safely. I read the story on your mom's blog. CRAZY. I guess you know for next time you take a 13 day-old baby on a plane. :)
So impressed this update is up...glad you guys got there safe! someday I will join my hubby...someday. haha enjoy Idaho!
Post a Comment