Reese is four months old. Holy Cow! That means we've been in Idaho for 3 1/2 months. Summer is almost over & I'm so happy that it will be cooling down soon.
We love it here so much! Wish we could've brought our friends & family (the rest of them) with us.
Reese had her 4 month check up today is doing great! She is 15 lbs 7 oz and 25". Not sure where that puts her on the charts. I'm afraid she'll be crawling soon & I'm just not ready for that. She is so sweet & happy. Now that she sucks her thumb, she goes to sleep on her own. I miss holding her & look forward to Sundays when I know I'll get to hold her at church.
Paige & Claire are doing good too! They seem to have a love/hate relationship. They either love each other & play great together, or are constantly finding things to fight about. Claire knows how to get Paige to react, & Paige reacts appropriately EVERY time. Paige starts preschool next week & we are all excited about it.
Claire is a worker bee & is so great about cleaning up. She also lines up all her toys- is that an early sign of OCD? Just after taking the pictures of Claire, Paige was playing & having a party with all the people- also lined up. Organized chaos is more her motto.
They are both so cute & sweet and I love them to pieces.... most of the time :0)
1 comment:
I love it that they are playing with their fisher price people! I am so homesick for you all!!! I know Idaho is nice but it is too far away today.
Post a Comment