My sweet hubby deserves a HUGE THANK YOU! Last night was girl's night out & I was planning to take Reese. It's easier for everyone that way. RIght before it was time to go Mark suggested that I leave Reese home with him. I know he is totally capable, but Reese is a Momma's girl & more importantly has only had a bottle once or twice (never formula). Mark asked "what's the worst that could happen?" It was his first time solo with all 3 kids- So brave!
All went well & it was a successful night for SUPER dad! Reese is not fond of formula, but had enough that she still slept through the night. It was nice to be out & be "alone". I was with friends & it was fun to be just me! We saw "All about Steve" which I thought was hilarious. Who doesn't love Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper AKA WIll from Alias? That was followed by a trip to the Cheesecake factory and a piece of Wild Blueberry White Chocolate cheesecake- SO DELICIOUS!!!!
Mark will probably never read this & that's okay. I just wanted to say thank you for a fun night out without kids or worry for their safety :0) Love you Babe!!!
1 comment:
Yeah for Girls Night!! It is always so fun to be able to get out without kids, get back in touch with yourself. Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment