When I planted my first bulbs back in October, I could only hope I had done it the right way. Sure enough, six months later we have daffodils and tulips coming up out of the cold dirt. WOO HOOO- spring has sprung!
These daffodils are our neighbors... maybe next year ours will look like this
Blossoms on the tree next door- impressed with the setting on my camera =)
More pictures to follow of the actual tulips that have bloomed.....
Yeah for warmer weather! Your plants look so pretty, the ones I planted in the backyard haven't quite decided what they are going to do, oh well. The girls look so old! So dang cute. :) Happy Spring!
gorgeous! At least your tulips wont die as soon as they bloom like mine do...but the awesome thing about tulips is they're annuals, which means they'll come back every year!!
2 comments:
Yeah for warmer weather! Your plants look so pretty, the ones I planted in the backyard haven't quite decided what they are going to do, oh well. The girls look so old! So dang cute. :) Happy Spring!
gorgeous! At least your tulips wont die as soon as they bloom like mine do...but the awesome thing about tulips is they're annuals, which means they'll come back every year!!
Post a Comment