Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh what do we do in the Summertime....

Here are some of the things we've been up to this summer...



Eating Otter Pops outside under the trampoline
(I love these pictures)


Making Cookies- they LOVE to help
Wanting to help too!

I couldn't resist taking this picture... we played "bibbity bobbity boutique" (make up & painted nails) earlier in the day. She looks so SWEET sleeping.

Making 4th of July cakes & then not taking any other pictures that day :(

Trying new hair dos


3 comments:

Jamie said...

They are getting too big! Nice job on the cake. Cute hairdos! We'll just call you SUPERMOM!

craigandlissa said...

WOW! Such a great post and such cute girls! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!

melissa gargalis said...

those hairdos are awesome!! So glad I don't have to worry about that. I love playing under the trampoling, well not me, but the boys, you get it...cute pics!