Thursday, February 21, 2008

The big 3 0

I can't believe I'm 30 already!!! I remember when I thought that seemed so far away. My twenties were good, so I can't complain. My life was so blessed in the last decade- I met Mark & we got married, we bought our first home, I became a mom & have been blessed with 2 beautiful girls. Life is good! I got to spend time with my family to celebrate. We got together at my parents for BBQ hamburgers and pizookies..... MMMMmmmmmm. My brother Ben, his wife Jamie & their daughter Kaylee were down from Utah. It was fun to hang out with them & for the cousins to get to play together. Thanks everyone for the sweet birthday moula! Can't wait to go shopping & get pampered. 

4 comments:

lance n sarah said...

Happy Birthday. I will be hitting the big 30 next year. Yikes. I will call Melissa today and get your number.

lance n sarah said...

In case I don't get to it cause my life is CRAZY (ha ha) my email is blueydstar@yahoo.com

melissa gargalis said...

Welcome to the dirty-thirty club!!!...=) I'll be joining you before I know it.

Amber Horspool said...

Hey Rebecca! I'm glad to have found your blog. Cute family!