Last night I was working on the laundry and the girls were playing in their room. I was back and forth between my room, the laundry room & the girls room. I peeked in to check on them... but they were nowhere to be found! Paige had gone into the bathroom & Claire was....... in the corner of the closet in the bin full of books! She opened the closet, made her way past the clothes hamper & into the bin. She was looking at books & smiled when she got caught. She REALLY wants to be like her big sister. I can't believe she will be 1 year old at the end of May. Time flies!
Paige no longer wears pull ups to bed at night- HURRAY!!!! She stayed dry all week & was pretty impressed with herself. We took her to the disney store with Grama & Grampa to pick out a treat. Everything was 50% because the store was closing! Bad day or good day to go depending on how you look at it. Paige was well behaved & so was Grama :0)
I did buy Paige a Cindrella dress... couldn't pass at half off. She loves it & would wear it all day, every day if I let her. We also had to buy Claire her very own princess phone. Paige has a hard time sharing all of HER toys. Paige got a new phone too.... again half off! That $5.50 investment has made our lives a little easier this week. They both lover their phones & the best part is they don't have to share with their sister.
3 comments:
I love the princess dress-only girls can have that much fun. I can't believe Claire is almost one. Where did the time go seriously? Love the bloggin' way to go. See you Thursday.
I can't believe how big they've gotten. I can't wait to get Kaylee cute princess stuff like that. Only 3 days to go!
Look at you, you bloggin' queen. How many posts did you do? :) I know - life happens. Claire is too cute getting caught in the closet. Those are always the best shots. Gotta love Paige's princess dress. Too bad there aren't any Prince Charming outfits for boys - or are there?...
Post a Comment