Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I am so blessed to be a MOM! Today was a GREAT day... I have the sweetest husband! Mark is the best & he always knows how to make important days seem more special. These are flowers he brought home for me last night... the picture doesn't do them justice. They are so beautiful! Mark made & cleaned up breakfast, took care of the girls so I could nap & then after church made the best steak! The girls bought a gift card to Glen Ivy & I can't wait to spend it. I've been wanting a new beach bag for the spa or beach or whatever, so Mark bought a gift card to Kohl's so I could pick one out. What a SWEETIE! I love my girls & I'm so thankful to be their Mom. It is hard and not always rewarding, but there are those moments that make it SOOO worth it. I love and appreciate my mom so much (and even more so now that I have kids of my own). She continues to impress me & is such a fantastic Grandma. Thanks Mom for being the best- I love you! I'm grateful to Mark's Mom too- she is obviously amazing to have raised Mark. I love you Carey- thanks for being a mother in-law that is fun to be with and easy to get along with. Thanks for being a wonderful Grammy to our girls! I'm so blessed to have such good role models to look to for guidance in raising my girls. Thank you! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How fun to find you blog! I miss you! Check us out at andykatejane.blogspot.com.