I went to Disneyland with my sister & parents last week. We had all been in the mood to go. It was not crowded- at all. It was a little hot, especially later in the afternoon. We had so much fun. You can tell how not- crowded it is in the picture with Paige in front of the castle (she's soaking wet). There are usually tons of people in front of the castle- so I took advantage of a kodak moment. Paige is tall enough for Splash Mountain & she had a blast. She got to go on it 3 times in a row- no line! It's been a long time since I've been on it, but I forgot how wet you get. Thanks for to my parents & sister for another fun adventure at the magic kingdom!
3 comments:
nicely done! Way to beat me to it. Thanks for taking pictures, I was a slacker. Such a fun day, we should go again while it's still empty.
Hey, do you want me to watch the girls when you move Saturday till they need naps?...I'd be happy to.
I'm totally jealous! I can't wait to come for the whole Halloween Disney. Kaylee is totally in to Mickey and the gang now. You looked like you had a blast. There's nothing like going to Disneyland and not having to wait for rides.
your girls are SO CUTE.. we miss you guys. So sorry I never got to see you before you moved.. Hopefully I can see you before you go to Idaho. Things were crazy but have settled. I can't believe how big your girls are so fun..
Post a Comment