I'm so cute.... watch what I can do
Here I go- the secret is in my toes... I grip the railing like a monkey
Then I just pull myself up & I'm homefree!
Our world is over as we know it... Claire has really figured out how to climb out of her crib. She had done this three times (I watched the last two & then decided I wanted to get proof). She just smiles as if she is SO cute, and not doing anything out of the ordinary. She won't be 15 months old until the end of this month & we are already trying to figure out what to do. Although she knows how to get out, she doesn't try when it's time for bed at night, or if she's really tired when it's time to take a nap. She has only climbed out in protest when she doesn't want to take a nap, but I think she needs one. I'm not sure what we'll do yet. I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
I think you should go with the cage idea.
Post a Comment