
Aunt Jamie & KayleeSorry, there are A LOT of pictures of this post. I'm not in any of them & am discovering I need to hand off the camera if I want to be included. The cousins had SO much fun. Thanks to Karen for Paige's cute Halloween outfit! She absolutely loved wearing it! For being October it was still pretty HOT. Can't wait for the cooler weather. Looking forward to Fall in Idaho next year, but will miss fun memories like going to Disneyland with my parents & my sister's family. Glad to have Greg & Mark with us this trip. Loved having Mark push the stroller & carry the backpack- thanks babe! It was a fun day all in all. Paige got to ride on Thunder Mountain & Matterhorn for the first time. Glad Mark was there for that. I couldn't ride since I'm an expentant mother.... She had blast hanging out with her Dad since he usually has to work. Claire loved the goats & sheep! She would get down on the ground so she could be eye level with them (the same way she does with the kitty here). She was sooo cute with them & didn't mind being down in the dirt.





1 comment:
love the hand holding picture. You'll have to send me your pics from that day.
Post a Comment