



Paige needed a haircut from a professional. The time had come. The girl who does my hair does a great job & said she cut it. Paige doesn't sit still while I'm cutting, so I have to trim it over & over until it looks straight enough. It had been awhile since the ends had been trimmed & we all remember Paige's "bang up" job she did. Paige was hesitant about leaning back & having her hair washed. Give her a lollipop & her worries are over! As you can see, Claire has the same philosophy.... Paige LOVED being able to look at herself in the mirror the entire time. Had there been a mirror in front of the sink, she may not have needed the sucker. I'll have to try cutting her hair in front of the mirror next time. It was worth every penny to have someone else cut her hair- thank you Jessica!
No comments:
Post a Comment