Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A rare moment....




The other day when Mark came home from work he was coloring with the girls. Reese was asleep & I was making dinner. It was SOOOOO quiet and so nice that everyone was gettting along.

4 comments:

craigandlissa said...

NICE BLOGGING! TWICE IN ONE MONTH. Thanks so much. It helps to see the girls and see your stuff in a new place. The lilacs are glorious! Miss you tons but so glad you are in such a great place. XOXO

craigandlissa said...

I wish I were there to smell the flowers and enjoy the cool weather! but even more than that I miss ALL of you!!! I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU SOON!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!! THE DAD, THAT'S STUCK IN CAL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissa gargalis said...

Fun to see your kitchen table again. Can't wait to see your house in person. I love the picture of Claire in the sunglasses-so cute.

Eric and Laura said...

I'm impressed. You're already keeping good on your promise to blog. I supposed I'll have to come to Idaho soon to check out your new digs. Glad you all made it safe. :)