We may be a little behind the technology, but we finally joined the world of webcams & skype. We got a webcam for my mom for mother's day & just figured out how to use it. The kids loved it! It was pretty cool & I'm excited we have another way to stay connected to friends & family that are far away.


3 comments:
This was more fun! I love the pictues of those cute little cousins. Nice! Very impressive blogging, honey! We miss you tons but we are so glad you are in a such a great place. I especially love Paige's poses and Claire's accessories. Love ya to pieces!!!!!
we'll have to skype sometime. e-mail me the address you have it under.
your family is SO beautiful seriously. So adorable. Sad I have not seen you guys in forever, and now I really won't keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment