They all got to ride in the fire truck around the parking lot at the fire station. Fun for Paige, but too loud for our fearless little Claire. She opted out of the ride.....
The best I could do with them both looking at me.
Paige's preschool class, JD the fireman & her teacher Mrs. Ririe. I asked Paige who all the kids were, & she said she didn't know everyone's name yet.
Paige is one of three girls in a class of 9! Luckily there are a few boys about her size. The other two girls are younger & tiny. Paige seems to really like her teacher & has fun at school. It is SO quiet while she's at school. Even though Claire fights with Paige before school, she's always sad when her big sister has to go. I don't get it :0)
We do however miss the days with Grama at Mrs. Roger's Preschool. So excited for my neice & nephew to be in the same class with her this year!
We thought about Uncle Matt today who's also a fireman back in California. He & his wife just had their first baby yesterday (see previous post) so we are anxious to meet her! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we took our playgroup to the firestation where Matt worked in Lake Elsinore. I was pregnant with Claire, so it was almost 3 years ago. Time is flying -
3 comments:
So fun. Preston LOVES going to the fire station:) How fun for paige. Your girls are all so cute. I decided for sure to hold Preston back because of his birthday, so he has two full more years of pre school. HE IS HUGE or at least I feel like he is at pre school.. so i understand :) Miss you guys hope you are well,how fun to have a white christmas..
I remember going to the firestation with you...Matt was so cute with all of the kids. I am so excited for them!! They will love being parents. I cant believe how adventerous Claire is...her and my boys would have been quite the tag team of mayhem together. I hope that we will be able to see you guys when you come down. Miss you and hope all is well.
So I just found your blog. I don't know what took so long but what else is new LOL. It's way cute and I love the cometary. Good work!
Post a Comment