Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm afraid it won't be long.....

Reese is getting too big, too fast! I'm trying to enjoy & its much easier now that she is SO good all the time. She is SO sweet & happy. We love her to pieces! If you put her on her tummy, this is what you'll get. I know that she'll be crawling before we're ready for it. She is already moving all over the place. If you set her on a blanket, she'll be off in a matter of minutes. The older girls, especially Paige are loving being able to interact with her more. They also enjoy playing with the baby toys- new is new right?
Paige tells people that "Reese is totally into me". She does love Paige & smiles when she lays by her to play. The other day Paige laid next to Reese with a book & started reading to her. It was so sweet! I would've taken a picture, but I was in the shower- darn. I did get a few pictures of Claire getting toys for Reese. They are really good with her & I'm just happy they are gentle with her :0)






4 comments:

craigandlissa said...

My arms are aching to hold those girls!

melissa gargalis said...

she looks like she's ready to crawl!!! No way! Could we trade? I am so not loving the newborn stage...I guess it's just confirming that we are done =)

Kaas Love said...

Oh my goodness...can't believe that she is getting so big. It really does go by way too fast. She is adorable though and its sad to see her growing up without us being close to see. This is the second best thing though. :)

dede said...

cute girls :) SO fun. I can not imagine one of my babies crawling at that age. Mallory did not crawl til 11 1/2 months. I laughed when you said Claire is a water snob.. ha ha.. I call Mallory Water Hater.. Hope all is well with your beautiful fam :)