I managed to get a few pictures.... the girls were BUSY! They seemed to have a lot of fun :0)
The place we went to is called Linder Farms. They have the coolest corn maze that is huge! ( if I wasn't a month behind in blogging I'd attach the link so you could see how cool the maze is.... if you want to see it google Linder farms cornmaze)
The girls each got to pick their own pumpkin & were very proud of their choices. They went through a hay bale maze that they thought was so fun. Paige was the perfect big sister & made sure that Claire could find her way throught the maze too. I LOVE when they are getting along & being sweet to each other!
So I accidentally deleted the picture where Claire was looking up... oooops- I hate when I do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment