
What a surprise to see snow! The girls were so excited & wanted to go outside. Paige said "Is it Christmas already?" It was cold, but not cold enough to stick. The girls had fun playing outside & running around. Paige's coat is too small & they are both wearing my gloves.
I have a friend who always says "ghetto fabulous". I'm thinking these pictures prove we are fabulously ghetto? We weren't prepared for snow, but in my defense I was planning to go to the store the next day to get cold weather gear (a coat for Paige, hats & gloves for both). I made sure to buy those things the following day. We are now prepared for REAL snow.
2 comments:
Fabulous blogging! The girls are growing up much too fast. So darn cute! Can't wait to see you all 2 weeks from today. Yippee!!! Thanks so much for posting these darling pictures. Bummer about the pumpkin costume.
Can't believe you have snow already. Craziness! I miss my little nieces. One of these days we will get the cousins together, spring?...I still haven't look at tickets for Feb or Jan yet. I know, such a slacker...
Post a Comment