Monday, August 30, 2010

Josh & Krista came up to visit

My little brother Josh & his wife Krista came up to visit for the weekend. They were here just a few days after my Mom, sister & her boys were here (posting those pics soon). It was SO fun to hang out with them! The girls loved hanging out with them too. They couldn't wait for Aunt Krista to come & visit.

I was taking the pictures & managed to get in a picture with both brothers, but don't have it on my camera. I'll have to post it once I can get it.
We had awesome pool weather & lucked out to have the pool to ourselves for a little while on Friday & Saturday. Sunday we grilled up Carne Asada with all the sides that make it amazing- guac, salsa & Juanita's Chips, rice & beans.  Thanks babe for a yummy dinner =)
 It's weird to be together with some family, but not everyone at the same time. So glad Josh & Krista could visit and that Nick & Renee are here all the time. Thanks for playing with our kiddos =) They love ya! (and of course we do too!)

1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

I totally know what you mean to have some of the family but not all. It is totally weird. Now we just look forward to reunions summer 2011 or 2012?...