Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick trip to the zoo

After the excitement of having family in town for two weeks, we found ourselves needing something do to do. Summer was almost over. Mark was out of town & us girls ventured off. We tried a new place called Bounce! that the girls loved. Sorry- no pictures. I had to keep an eye on everyone going in different directions. Like I said, the girls loved it. I was tired.....

Later that week we went to the zoo with some friends of ours. We did spot some flying pigs there (haha).... I should've taken a picture since I actually had my camera AND TOOK PICTURES. Crazy, I know. So here they are-

This was a giant nest for the kids to sit in- Our friends Austin & Palin
Do we have to take another picture? 
Reese's attempt to say "cheese"- this cracks me up!

2 comments:

craigandlissa said...

These pictures are so, so cute of all 3 girls! Nicely done!!!

Kaas Love said...

Looks like you guys have kept busy this summer...all of it looks so fun! Yeah for Paige..Big Girl School...she's going to love it!