This is my FAVORITE picture of Claire when she was only a few days oldI can't believe Claire is already ONE year old! This year has gone by sooo fast. Claire is always trying to keep up with her big sister & keeping us entertained (& on our toes). She loves to climb on anything & everthing! I can't let her out of my site for long.
Claire was so hard in the beginning. She was very fussy & we were spoiled from Paige. Claire has come into her own & is so much fun. We love her to pieces. Happy Birthday sweetheart!
On Claire's actual birthday -May 30th, we decided to let her have a cupcake (I had leftover batter from her cake so I let Paige "decorate" a couple and they both got to have one). Claire wasn't afraid to get messy & decided that fingers to the mouth took longer than just face directly into the cupcake. She was so CUTE! Wish I had it on video.. but hopefully we can borrow the video from Grammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment