I never actually mentioned when Matt purposed to Kira- only that they were dating. They're engaged & getting married on Sept 19th in the San Diego Temple. We are SO excited for them. Here are some pics from Kira's bridal shower the other night. Thanks for everyone came & helped. It was fun to spend time with Kira & I can't wait to get to know her better. She lives in Vegas & will move out here once they're married. She & Matt will be renting our house, so that worked out for all of us!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Kira's Bridal Shower
I never actually mentioned when Matt purposed to Kira- only that they were dating. They're engaged & getting married on Sept 19th in the San Diego Temple. We are SO excited for them. Here are some pics from Kira's bridal shower the other night. Thanks for everyone came & helped. It was fun to spend time with Kira & I can't wait to get to know her better. She lives in Vegas & will move out here once they're married. She & Matt will be renting our house, so that worked out for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, I wish I could have been there!! It's the pits living 800 miles away!!
Post a Comment