Saturday, August 23, 2008

US Open

In an attempt to use my blog as journaling, there are a few things we've done where we don't have pictures, but I don't want to forget about.  Mark bought tickets for the PGA US Open over a year ago & we were excited to spend the weekend in San Diego. It was at the Torrey Pines golf course in La Jolla (There was strict no recording devices, camera, cel phone, etc policy..... all of it had to be left behind- thus no pictures). It was very fun-especially for Mark who LOVES golf. I really enjoyed it too! Mostly spending time with Mark... just the two of us (of course we missed the girls). It was fun to see the golfers up close & to see how good the pros really are. Mark was able to get a ton of autographs & bring home some souvenirs for Father's Day. Its been so long since I've blogged- I missed Father's Day altogether. So- here's a tribute to my sweet husband & best friend- You are such an amazing dad! Thanks for loving our girls to pieces & for taking care of our family. You're the best & I love you!!!! Of course, my Dad is also wonderful. I love him so much & am so thankful that he has become such an awesome Grandpa! Our girls absolutely adore him... So happy (super) belated father's day! 

No comments: