Monday, December 28, 2009

A Decade of LOVE

Hahaha... had to title this post with that! Mark & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary back in November. I don't have a single picture to post... we didn't take any. I had grand plans to post our engagement pictures or some from our wedding. Maybe next year. We had planned a weekend get away, then a night away & then just time together. The girls ended up getting sick the week before, and then both Mark & I got sick too. Mark's Mom still graciously offered to keep the girls for the weekend for us, except for Reese who WON'T take a bottle yet. We had planned to spend the week getting ready for Thanksgiving & my parents visit. We spent the weekend cleaning & getting all the to-do list items finished up. We did get to go out to dinner without any kids & it was so enjoyable (& quiet). It's so nice to eat a meal together without being interrupted :0)
Mark is amazing & we are still happily married after 10 years. I have to give him kudos for working so hard & then coming home to chaos. Our girls go crazy when he walks through the door.... they're so glad when Daddy comes home! Proof that he's a great Dad. There's so much more I could say... but with my sweet sleeping children I'm on the clock to get this done (It's been 6 weeks since my last post)
So.... Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments: