Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

My parents came up for Thanksgiving & were here for an entire week! It was so fun to have them here & for us to be able to visit with them. They appropriately spoiled everyone & we greatly appreciated it. We were having so much fun, that we hardly took any pictures at all. So, lack of pictures on this post too (These are all the pictures I took over the entire week my parents were here. I tried to post the ones that my Mom & Mark's Mom emailed me, but the sizing if off. I'll try to figure it out)
My little brother Josh came up from Provo with his girlfriend & my cousin came from Rexburg- BYU Idaho. We had a FULL house on Thanksgiving and it was really fun! I loved it & was glad we could all be together. Mark's Mom & her husband were here, my other little brother Nick & his wife Renee & our friends the Guerreros from work/church (that moved from Cali too) were here for the feast. Total count- 13 adults & 4 kiddos.
It was so nice to have my Mom's help in the kitchen. She was awesome & let me do everything, unless I asked for her help. She makes the best rolls & I was stressed about pulling them off. So thankful she was here to make them. It was nice to have extra help for crowd control with the girls. They were loving have so much attention! Thanks again to everyone who came & helped bring food. Everything was delicious!



My Mom working her "magic"


Love those teeth & her little ears that stick out!

Claire put her pants on inside out because everything with her is... " I can do it... No let me do it". So I had to take a picture to show her independence :0)




More Thanksgiving Pics....




No comments: