Thursday, July 16, 2009

Priceless


Staying up too late after Dad took us swimming....
Waking up too early after staying up too late...
Falling asleep in the car on the way home from running errands with Mom...
Priceless!

I turned around to find both of my over tired girls had fallen asleep. Paige hardly ever falls asleep in the car anymore. She's usually in the way back (3rd row) but had requested being up front. She thought it was fun to help Reese with her pacifier. She made the comment that Reese wasn't crying because she was sitting by her.... that was the truth!
Reese was asleep too, but it was too hard for me to get my phone back there to get a picture without disturbing the other two. Getting everyone in the house was quit a project (it is SO hot today) and Paige woke up after a short 15 minute nap in the car.
After two stores we went to Walmart to look for a little pool for our backyard (which they were out of) and a a few groceries. We have a community in our neighborhood, but I can't have all 3 girls there safe yet.. I know we'll get there one day...... It's going to be hot this weekend & I thought the backyard pool was a good idea- but so did everyone else.
The best adventure of the day was using the restroom inside walmart-
Reese was in the baby bjorn -awake now & getting hungry (She prefers that to the carseat & I've learned after several failed attempts its just easier to carry her than deal with a crying baby throughout the store)
Both girls needed to go potty (Claire will use the potty if I take her. She's actually doing a great job & would probably be totally potty trained if I had more time in my day to work with her).
I also had to bring the shopping cart into the bathroom (don't worry- not into the stall).
As crazy as those few minutes are in the bathroom, I can always laugh about when its over. There is NEVER a dull moment in my day & I'm thankful for that!

3 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

that's what my backseat looked like today too! Lukey never falls asleep, but sadly he woke up after we got into the house and I couldn't get him back to sleep. Missed my break. Oh well. It's a chore getting the two inside, can't imagine one more and in addition to potty trips. Dylan is starting to tell me he needs to potty now...I am so not there yet.

Kaas Love said...

Its always an adventure in a store with 3 kids..never a dull moment. Cant believe how big all of the girls look. Fun to see them grow up.

dede said...

So glad you are posting so much. Just got caught up... Your girls are all so big and beautiful :) Yeah walmart with 3 kids does not sounds too fun. I hate going anywhere with 2. Miss you guys.. but missed you when you were in cali too ha ha. I really hope all is well for your family. Love the pict of them sleeping. Sound like you have a had some family visiting and family move up there ... good :)