Mark was able to go golfing with his brothers twice & was well deserved. Apparently someone took pictures while they were on the course & I promise to post them once I get ahold of them. In return, the girls had a night out of our own. After Red Robin, we saw "The Porposal"- so hilarious & very entertaining! Reese did good through the night out too. She was asleep through most of dinner & was quiet during the movie. That was a first for me... I know other people who've taken their babies to movies, but I've always been too afraid mine would ruin it for someone else. It's all about the timing I guess.
We made a trip to Zoo Boise with the entire Bryant family (minus Grammy & Papa who are moving up next weekend!). It is a simple zoo & perfect for our little girls. They had nothing to compare it with, so they thought it was great. After about two hours we had seen everything & were all ready to go. We hit Old McDonalds on the way home for lunch (as usual) and then we all got to take naps when we got home. It was a good day.....
The giraffe slide was a big hit. FYI the giraffe is the actual size of a real giraffe.
Not the best family picture, but hey- we are actually all in it!
We are so glad that Matt & Kyra could come stay with us. They were great with the girls. Uncle Matt even babysat the older kids so I could go out to lunch with Kyra & Brooke. We went shopping at some consignment stores that sell baby & kids clothes. I was mostly along for the ride, but I had fun getting to know my sisters in-law better & its always nice to get out of the house & take a break. I also found a way to make money on my maternity clothes & various kids stuff taking up room in the garage! Matt had the kids for 3 hours & everyone survived!
No comments:
Post a Comment