Reese was 3 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast that has gone by. I'll post some new pics of her soon. She is so sweet & good. She sleeps through the night (8-10 hours every day). She is started to push herself up & that makes her seem older than she is. I'd like to enjoy her "Babyness" for a little while at least.
Just excited to be caught up on my blogging. There's an older post before the 4th of July with more pictures that I just posted today (It had been saved as a draft because I wanted them in order).
2 comments:
So is she an overachiever sleeping that long already or is that about right?...I am so hoping mine will cooperate that way. I love the big ole' headband from 4th of July on Reese. I can't get over how different she looks from Luke and Claire. She is so cute. Missing her and you guys like crazy.
Wow honey, your blogging is great. I think Reese looks like Grammy! No wonder she's so adorable!
Post a Comment