My friend Dede has posted pictures on her blog when she & her hubby go out. I NEVER do & thought it wasa good idea....especially since Paige helped me pick out my outfit. She was very cute about it. She first picked the earrings & then had to find a shirt that matched. Luckily when she picked "blue jeans" I had a pair of denim capris... its way too hot for jeans!
Reese fell asleep right before we left. I thought for sure she'd sleep the whole time we were gone because she'd been fussy & hadn't slept much in the afternoon. We went to dinner & she was awake the whole time, but happy & cute. It is so nice to spend time together without kids... the older two at least. Mark is always fun to be with & I love being able to talk without interuptions :0) We kept it an early night because we have talks to work on for Sunday. We got home, watched a quick show with the girls & then tucked them in. We had time for a quick episode of Seinfeld & then called it a night.
Paige was very excited for my big date with Mark. She had a date with her Dad earlier in the week. She was so cute about it.
Paige: I know Dad, let's go out to dinner for our date. We could go to Old Mcdonalds & eat inside!
She was so excited to have one on one time with her best buddy. Claire & I had fun too. We played princesses while Reese took a nap. Both girls love getting undivided attention and its fun to enjoy them on their own.
1 comment:
Your family is so adorable, Rebecca!
Not surprising!
What fun to have a great date with your favorite person. Your little Paige says the cutest things! It was great to run across your blog!
(mine is private, but if you send me your email i'll add you...not that my life is very interesting but it is about to get a lot more interesting since our baby girl will arrive in about 3 weeks)
alchemyjb@yahoo.com
Post a Comment