Claire has been so sweet lately & it seems she is coming into her own. Mark joked that she must be like Samson. Once her hair was cut she's been so mellow. Her feistiness must have been in her locks of hair. I guess we should thank Paige for the haircut after all. We actually really like her hair being short & think she looks adorable (but what biased parent wouldn't say that?).
Claire talks so much & talks pretty clear. She has the sweetest little voice. She has started to repeat everything we say during prayers. She doesn't always start when you do, she just jumps in... then you have to slow down so she can catch up. The other night I got her to sing "I love to see the temple". She knows the whole song, but was being goofy so she needed a little help.
(Does anyone know how to turn the video?)
1 comment:
OKAY, DAD AND I ARE ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT TONIGHT! She is way too big and way too cute. We miss you guys so much! Thanks for the update and squeeze those little girls for us.
Post a Comment